We know perfectly that Sundays are those lazy days and, where also, we have a craving for everything that has to do with fat Y break the diet Much of it, we can blame the Fast-food restaurants, because they make us addicted to their products and we want to order them all the time. Of course, this would not be the best option, mainly because our body and our wallet would suffer greatly.
And it is precisely On Sundays we are usually victims of the craving of all kinds of products that these places have and in our defense, We can be very weak but our portfolio at the end of the fortnight is even more depressing than our desire to work on Monday at 8 o’clock. plus craving; the BURRITOS.
The first thing we have to refer to is the saucer as such, because burritos are of the cymbals most consumed in the Mexican and American gastronomy, However, it is not very clear if it is really Mexican or if it was an American who created it. It is widely rumored that the first recipes were born in Juarez City, while others allege that it was in Texas. Whatever the real story, we have to say that we are grateful and for that, today we leave you with this recipe, inspired by one of the most popular fast food restaurants.
- 200 g of breakfast sausage (you can substitute ham)
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of water
- Salt and pepper to taste)
- 1/2 chopped tomato
- 1/4 onion (finely chopped)
- 1/2 green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- Flour tortillas (as necessary)
- American cheese (slice per burrito)
- Jalapeño (finely chopped, to taste)
- We will put the eggs in a bowl and add the water. We beat perfectly and reserve.
- In a frying pan or casserole we will put the hot dog to cook and leave until it begins to change color and once this happens we will add pepper and onion. Remove and let cook.
- TIP: It will not be necessary to put oil, because the sausage will release fat and that will be enough. If you are cooking with regular sausage, then we recommend adding a little or with ham.
- When we have adequate cooking, we will add the tomato and let it cook for 1 minute.
- We add pepper to taste, it is not recommended to add salt, because the sausage is very salty.
- Add the egg and stir perfectly until cooked and remove.
- To form the burrito, the tortilla must be hot and we will put a little of the portion that we cooked with the cheese, precisely at the moment it is still hot and fold perfectly.
- We repeat the process with the number of burritos that are desired.
- Optional: You can put the burrito in the pan for a few minutes on both sides to brown and close.
Serve and enjoy!