RISE and shine with Taco Bell’s new Bell Breakfast Box.
The box is the latest addition to the fast food chain’s breakfast offerings.
What’s in Taco Bell’s Bell Breakfast Box?
The Bell Breakfast Box includes a large toasted breakfast burrito with sausage, two Cinnabon Delights®, a hash brown and your choice of coffee or medium beverage.
This meal deal will set you back $5, saving you about $2.50 compared to ordering each item a la carte.
How many calories are in Taco Bell’s Bell Breakfast Box?
The Bell Breakfast Box ranges from 880 to 1,160 calories.
The difference is in what you choose to drink.
If you opt for a low calorie count, a black coffee or diet soda as your drink will be a better option.
Taco Bell rewards members who order through the app before 11 am and spend at least $1; they will also be rewarded with a Cinnabon® Delight coffee for $0.50 (normally priced at $2.29).
This offer is valid until March 17, 2022.
Taco Bell’s breakfast menu offers a wide variety of options, including:
- Bacon Cheese Toasted Breakfast Burrito
- Toasted Breakfast Burrito with Cheese and Sausage
- Toasted Breakfast Burrito with Cheese and Potatoes
- Toasted Hash Brown Breakfast Burrito with Steak
- Toasted Hash Brown Breakfast Burrito
- Large Toasted Breakfast Burrito with Steak
- Large Toasted Breakfast Burrito with Sausage
- breakfast crisp
- Cinnabon Delights® 2-Pack
- Cinnabon Delights® 12 Pack
- Cinnabon Delights® Hot Coffee
- Cinnabon Delights® Iced Coffee
- regular iced coffee
- Premium hot coffee
- Mountain Dew Kickstart Citrus Drink
These will set you back between $1.29 and $3.69 per item, which is a deal we can get behind.
This deal may not last forever, as Taco Bell is notorious for adding and removing items from its menu.
We pay for your stories!
Do you have a story for The US Sun team?