The PASSS present in the Municipal Spaces for Early Childhood
In the seven early childhood spaces, different breakfast and lunch options are offered under the guidelines of the Healthy, Safe and Sovereign Food Plan.
The seven Municipal Spaces for Early Childhood prioritize the comprehensive care of boys and girls up to 4 years of age, and carry out actions to install -in the family and community spheres- capacities that favor the promotion and protection of rights.
Access to healthy food is one of the rights on which we work daily in spaces, understanding it as that which provides all the essential nutrients and energy that boys and girls need to stay healthy, with healthy development. and optimal growth.
In the Municipal Spaces for Early Childhood, different breakfast and lunch options are offered for the morning shift and a snack and snack for the afternoon shift, for a total of 215 girls and boys.
The menus are created by nutritionists, with adaptation of macro and micronutrients for each age group, in addition they are designed taking into account the guidelines of the Healthy, Safe and Sovereign Food Plan (PASSS), where food is the result of a process of primary production, shortening the commercialization and consumption circuits; guaranteeing distributive justice through access and availability of necessary and sufficient food, free of agrochemicals and prioritizing local supply.
The Municipal Spaces for Early Childhood have seven spaces available in two shifts. In the morning: Piecitos Traviesos, Estrellita and Pipo Pescador, which are spaces for daughters and sons of municipal employees. Meanwhile, in the afternoon shift there are four: Hormiguita, Puppet, I’m Growing and Solcito. Teachers, assistants and a technical team made up of a psychopedagogue, psychomotricist and early stimulator and nutritionist work there. In addition, it works in coordination with the teams of the Primary Health Care Center.
The news has been sent successfully
DIARIO EL ARGENTINO will maintain absolute confidentiality of the personal data provided by our visitors. The information services by email that we offer are carried out with the express consent of the users.
The message sent by the Service User and its content is the sole and exclusive civil and criminal responsibility of the person who sent and/or used it.
This newspaper does not guarantee the veracity of the personal data and/or content of each message made and/or published on the Services by the User.
It’s not allowed:
1. use vulgar / obscene, discriminatory and / or offensive language o Any type of personal attack against Users of the Services and / or other third parties, through harassment, threats, insults, is prohibited.
2. You are not allowed to embarrass or do anything else unwelcome to other User(s) of the Services or other third parties. Any act contrary to the laws, morals and good customs is not allowed.
3. It is prohibited to publish abusive, defamatory, slanderous, libelous, false, discriminatory, pornographic, violent, insulting, threatening, or instigating behaviors with illicit content.
4. It is forbidden to post messages that may affect the sensitivity of other users and/or any third party.
5. It is prohibited to cite material that constitutes the intellectual property of third parties, without mentioning its source or author.
6. It is prohibited to affirm facts of other users or third parties without having concrete proof.-
Finally, users expressly accept the removal of any comment posted on the site that violates these regulations, all of which cannot be considered an act of censorship.”