Lent is enjoyed, and what you crave most for these dates is the delicious seafood, if in your case you are looking for the best way to make a Ceviche with black Huichol seafood sauceHere you can find the recipe and learn more about the history of the most Mexican sauce, recognized for being excellent to accompany any type of dish.
The sauce of being Mexican
The Huichol Sauce is a whole Mexican tradition. The original recipe was born in Nayarit in 1930, but it would not be until 1949 that Mr. Don Roberto Lopez Floresthe founder of the first salsa factory would have to go out and sell it by himself, on his bicycle.
It was far from being thought back then that Huichol sauce it would become an internationally recognized brand. Now his factory has expanded to reach a production of 5,000 boxes per day and is consumed in USA, Canada and Europepeople look for it because it is excellent to accompany any type of dish because Huichol Salsa is the most Mexican flavor.
Today the brand has a wide variety of sauces so you can choose the best one for each occasion. Spice up your dishes with traditional sauce, habanera, black, lemon or snacks, they are special for any moment or celebration.
You may also be interested in: 5 recipes with Huichol Sauce easy to make to test its five flavors
Now yes, if you are ready to know the flavor that you can achieve using the more mexican sauceYou will love this recipe for ceviche with black sauce. You do not need to make the black sauce separately, because the one with Huichol has all the flavor you need so that your dish obtains the best flavor.
Ingredients to make ceviche with Huichol black sauce
- 2 medallions of tuna or half a kilo of shrimp or fish, depending on the ingredient you like the most
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 cucumbers, without skin and seeds, in cubes
- 2 cups mango, peeled and diced
- 1 serrano pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons of Huichol black sauce (at the end try how it turned out in case you want to add more)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Avocado in slices, to taste to accompany
- Chop the tuna, shrimp or fish and place them together with the onion and the serrano pepper in a large container and bathe with the lemon juice.
- Allow the ingredients thus mixed to rest between 10 and 15 minutes.
- Add the cucumbers and mango to the preparation, mixing gently.
- Finally, season by adding the cilantro, salt, pepper and the Huichol black sauce, and gently mix again to integrate.
- Serve with slices of avocado to taste and complement the presentation with a little more Huichol black sauce.
- With Huichol sauce your dishes have the best flavor. Enjoy! #EchaleHuichol
To see the Huichol Sauce recipe book, click here
To continue celebrating the sauce of being Mexican, you can find more recipes from Huichol sauce on his YouTube channel and his merchandise for sale in Mercado Libre, which includes original design caps and t-shirts. Be part of this great Mexican pride that has become international.
You may also be interested in: Huichol sauce: 5 options that will give life and flavor to your dishes
To learn more about Salsa Huichol you can visit them on their social networks
Facebook: Official Huichol Sauce
Instagram: Huichol sauce
Youtube: Huichol sauce
Tik Tok: salsahuicholmx
Free market: salsahuichol.shop