For lovers of tangerines and dark chocolate, this dessert is the perfect combination of flavors between the citrus of the fruit and the bitterness of this type of chocolate. The tangerine and dark chocolate biscuits they look like cookies soft or with a very soft texture that melts like butter in the mouth. An authentic delight to enjoy at any time or occasion with family and friends.
The best thing about this recipe is the combination of flavors and its ingredients. The two main ones, tangerines and dark chocolate, are extremely healthy. On the one hand, tangerine is an excellent source of vitamin Cessential to strengthen the immune system in a one hundred percent natural way. Likewise, the tangerine also contains small doses of several vitamins belonging to group B and A, as well as essential minerals for the optimal functioning of the body. Hence, its consumption also helps combat anemia, prevent constipation and strengthen the cardiovascular system.
On the other hand, dark chocolate is also a food that provides important benefits to the body, among which the proper functioning of the cardiovascular system stands out. It is an excellent source of energy and, because it is rich in antioxidants, it is a great ally to improve cardiovascular health. Similarly, it helps reduce blood pressure, produces a feeling of well-being and stimulates the central nervous system.
How to make the tangerine and dark chocolate biscuits:
- Clean the skin of the tangerine. Chop and put in the blender. Blend for as long as necessary to obtain a tangerine paste.
- Introduce the butter for 20 seconds in the microwave to start melting it.
- In a bowl add the sugar and semi-melted butter. Integrate the two ingredients very well with the help of a hand blender or electric rods.
- After mixing these two ingredients well, add the egg and mix again.
- Later add the mandarin puree or paste and mix again until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Separately, sift the flour and chemical yeast.
- Go adding, little by little, the sifted flour and yeast and with the help of a palette, integrate these two ingredients with enveloping movements.
- Finally, add the drops or chocolate chips and with the spatula gently integrate them into the rest of the mixture.
- Let the dough rest for 20 minutes and meanwhile preheat the oven with heat up and down to 180 degrees.
- After the previous time, line a tray with baking paper and place small portions of dough with separation between the portions. Bake for 12 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, place on a rack and when they have cooled they will be ready to taste.
These delicious tangerine and dark chocolate biscuits are very easy to make, so in a few minutes you can enjoy this rich recipe that also has ingredients that provide benefits to our body.