New recipes to prepare this summer season, now with bread. The food that we apply for breakfast, and we get up early to stand in line and buy in units in order to eat it alone or add complements to taste (butter, pork rinds, jam, chicken, etc.). How to prepare a bread with fried and coated silverside?.
Acomer.pe brings a new way to prepare this bread with a simple and Peruvian recipe. Even accompanied by a delicious butifarrera creole sauce in two portions. Preparation time is 10 minutes with a cooking period of 15 minutes. Follow step by step and the ingredients you need to surprise your family or partner with a delicious breakfast.
– Mayonnaise – 2 (tbsp)
– Oregano Powder – 1/8 (tsp)
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Lemon – 2 (units)
– Olive Oil – 1 (tbsp)
– Grated Garlic – 1/2 (clove)
– Red Onion in feather cut – 1/4 (unit)
– Cilantro – 1 (tbsp)
– Ají Limo minced – 1 (tsp)
– Silversides – 12 (units)
– Flour – Amount needed
– Beaten egg – 2 (units)
– Avocado – 1 (unit)
– Oil – 1 (cup)
– Bread – 2 (units)
For the Bramble with Butifarra Sauce:
In a container with 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, add 1/8 teaspoon of oregano powder, salt and pepper to taste, 2 units of lemon, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, 1/2 clove of grated garlic and integrate.
In another container with 1/4 of red onion in pen cut, 1 teaspoon of chili pepper finely chopped add the butifarra sauce, integrate and reserve.
For the Silverside:
Flour the silversides, pass through beaten egg and in a pan with a cup of oil fry the silversides for 2 minutes and reserve on absorbent paper. On a slice of bread add slices of avocado, fried pejerreyes, cover with criolla butifarrera, cover with bread and serve.
BENEFITS OF FISH
According to him National Institute of Health (INS), of the Ministry of Health, Eating fish two to three times a week helps prevent and reduce cases of anemia and malnutrition in children, pregnant women, and lactating mothers. The reason is because it has good quality proteins, minerals such as iron, zinc and fatty acids such as Omega 3, among other nutrients.
In addition, this food is healthy, easily digestible, quick to cook, simple to prepare, and inexpensive. There is also a wide variety of species, such as anchovy, mackerel, sardine, horse mackerel, grouper, hake, pejerrey, among others. On the other hand, you must follow certain recommendations to acquire fresh fish;
– It must be fresh, smell of the sea.
– The meat must be white or slightly pink, firm, elastic and resistant to finger pressure.
– The tail must be firm and the eyes bright and bulging
– The skin is shiny and moist, not greasy, with the scales attached and the belly should not be bulging.
To purchase canned fish:
– Choose a well-known brand.
– Observe that the label is authentic and verify expiration date and health registration.
– Check that the can is not dented, swollen, rusty or leaking.