Taco Day is celebrated on March 31and it is a date to commemorate one of the dishes that we Mexicans love the most and that most distinguish us in the world. This preparation, which in theory is very simple, since it consists of some stew served in a tortilla, usually corn, and accompanied by sauce and other accessories, it can be as varied as those who prepare it.
Therefore, prepare steak tacos It may not seem like the most difficult thing in the world, and in fact it is not, but it is. there are many recipes to make them and this one that you we share today You’re going to love itbecause we give you a little tip to give the meat a much richer flavor, in addition to some accompaniments that will make your mouth water and try tacos like a taqueria.
To prepare these steak tacos, we advise you to go to your trusted butcher to make sure that the Cuts give you be soft so that when cooking it, your experience is much better. Also, if you are a spicy lover, you can accompany these tacos with a delicious tree chili sauce that will give it an incredible flavor. Celebrate Taco Day with this delicious recipe.
- 500 grams of beef steaks
- 1 onion
- 200 grams of spring onions
- 1 avocado
- 2 serrano peppers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 500 grams of corn tortillas
- 1/2 sprig of fresh coriander
- Vegetable oil
1. Itchy 1/2 onion Finely wash and disinfect the cilantro and chop it finely, reserve.
2. Wash and dice the serrano peppersbooking. Serve in a sauce boat avocado and crush with a fork, when it is like a paste add the Chile and an equal amount of onion and coriander finely chopped, add a pinch of salt and the juice of 1 lemonmix to integrate and reserve your guacamole.
3. Cut the steaks in strips or squares to make it more comfortable when eating. Salpimenta to taste, add the English sauce and the juice of 1 lemonstir to marinate meat.
4. Place a saucepan over medium high heat with a splash of vegetable oilWhen hot, carefully serve steaks (since hot oil can splash out), stir.
5. Around the pot place the spring onions clean (the first layer is removed and the roots are cut, if the tail is very long, it is also cut to make it easier to eat).
6. As soon as the scallionstake them out and leave them on a plate. When the meat is ready remove from heat.
7. Assemble your tacos serving steak in the Corn tortillas hot, add onion and coriander finely chopped, guacamole to taste and some spring onions roasted, add a few drops of lemon juice and to enjoy!