The Chile It is considered one of the main ingredients of Mexican cuisine. It is believed that it dates back to ancient times, as archaeologists found seeds and remains of this food originating in the years 6900 and 5000 BC. One of the most popular species is the jalapeno.
This ingredient is one of the most consumed and produced worldwide, especially in Mexico since it is used to prepare dressings, sauces, broths, fillings, to accompany salads, meats, tacos, among others.
The jalapeno is a type of Chile considered as a fruit, since it belongs to the Capscum annuum species and is classified as a berry. Its name derives from its place of origin in Jalapa.
This type of Chile It has great benefits for your health, so you should not hesitate to eat it and include it in your diet. Don’t worry about the spiciness, since the jalapeno it only registers 2,500 and 5,000 thousand points on the Scoville scale that qualifies the itching as medium. In addition, it is rich in vitamins A, C, K, B, antioxidants, potassium, and substances that help improve blood flow and prevent coronary heart disease.
The Gastrolab recipe book of this week is ideal for the Lenten season. Say goodbye to meat and learn how to prepare a pork rind jalapenoStuffed chilles and a perfect guacamole for your meals. Are prescriptions They are very easy, fast and cheap.
Spice up your meals with the flavor of jalapeño
Jalapeño with cream cheese
- 3 jalapenos
- 1/2 package cream cheese
- 3 strips of chopped bacon
- 20g parmesan cheese
- C/s oil for frying
- Let’s clean them chili Peppers cutting the stem and carefully removing seeds and veins.
- Cook the bacon a little in a frying pan, when it looks golden, remove it from the heat.
- In a bowl mix the cream cheese, salt, pepper, the golden bacon, Parmesan and reserve.
- We fill the jalapenos with our mixture and we are going to fight the chilies in the pan where the bacon was browned.
- 5 jalapenos
- 1 liter oil for frying
- Salt from Colima
- We are going to heat the oil to medium temperature, when it is ready we add the slices of the chili Peppers and let them brown until they look a little black.
- Drain to remove excess oil.
- At the end, we mix with the salt and enjoy.
- 2 avocados
- 2 jalapenos
- 1/2 cup cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 onion
- Add all the ingredients and jalapenos to the blender. We grind super well so that there is no large piece of food left.
- We serve to enjoy with your favorite snack.