Healthy and strong muscles are possible as long as you follow a proper exercise routine and diet. If you want to start a diet to gain muscle massYou should know that breakfast, as the first meal of the day, is one of the most important, since it is what will give you the energy you need to start your day and start your physical activity on the right foot.
Read more here – Seven Bad Habits That May Be Affecting Your Thyroid
If your goal is to improve your appearance in an effective and healthy way, we recommend the following breakfasts to increase muscle mass. In addition to being nutritious and easy to prepare, they are delicious.
Greek yogurt with cereals and nuts
Yogurt has a high content of protein and full calories that will help you gain muscle mass, as well as natural lactic ferments that are very beneficial for your body and your immune system. Greek yogurt, in addition to being nutritious, has a creamy texture that is very pleasant to the palate.
Preparing yourself a good bowl of Greek yogurt for breakfast will not require any effort and will provide you with everything your body and, in particular, your muscles need:
- 250 ml Greek yogurt (can be white or with fruit)
- 100 grams of oat flakes
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 10 servings of nuts (you can combine walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts)
To prepare this breakfast you just need to mix all the ingredients in a breakfast bowl. If you wish, you can chop the nuts so that they mix better with the yogurt.
Oatmeal and dried fruit porridge
The oatmeal and dried fruit porridge It is a rich culinary goodness that has a high level of carbohydrates, proteins and beneficial fats for the body. Oatmeal and dried fruit will give you the energy you need to start your daily routine of gaining muscle mass. This breakfast can be prepared with both cold milk and hot milk, so it is an ideal breakfast in both winter and summer.
- 250g oatmeal
- 125 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tablespoon of crushed nuts
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Heat the milk in a bowl and add the oatmeal until it becomes creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to taste.
If you prefer to consume this cold breakfastPut all the ingredients in the blender and mix until you get the desired consistency.
Meals to gain muscle mass based on wholemeal bread
Despite its long name, the wholemeal toast with cereals, tortilla and sprouts is a very easy breakfast to prepare. All the ingredients that make up this rich breakfast to gain muscle massthey will provide you with calories full of protein and unsaturated fats. The bread will provide you with fiber, while the sprouts will give you the extra energy point you need when facing an intense exercise plan. For its part, the good fat in the egg will favor the functioning of your heart and your arteries.
- 2 slices of bread with cereals and oatmeal (you can alternate this bread with the seed and sunflower seed bread)
- 2 free range eggs
- A handful of alfalfa sprouts, lentils, soybeans.
- Half tomato.
- Olive oil
- Put a splash of olive oil in the pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the beaten eggs. Once the tortilla is cooked on both sides, turn off the heat and keep it. If you prefer, instead of an omelet you can prepare some scrambled eggs. To do this, pour the beaten egg into the pan and stir with a wooden spatula until the egg is set but broken.
- On a slice of bread, put the sliced tomato half and the alfalfa sprouts. Add a splash of olive oil.
- Cover with the tortilla and finish by putting the other slice of bread.
If you wish, you can alternate the egg with cheeses such as fresh cheese or cottage cheese. This nutritious breakfast is also ideal to prepare it as stage to increase muscle mass.
cottage cheese with fruit
A great breakfast that will make you increase your muscle mass and sweeten your mornings is the one you can prepare with cottage cheese and fruit. Cottage cheese is a nice textured cheese that goes well with most fruits. Combining cottage cheese with strawberries, apples and bananas will make you enjoy your first meal of the day like a child.
- 250g cottage cheese
- Fruit to taste (4 strawberries, 1 banana, half an apple)
- Honey if you want to give it a little more sweetness
- 1 piece or portion of fruit of your choice (apple, peach, ½ banana, 6 strawberries, kiwi)
The preparing a dish of cottage cheese with fruit It is simple, you only need to wash, peel and chop the fruit that you will consume and add it to the cottage cheese. If you are intolerant to milk or cow protein, you can substitute the normal cottage cheese for a fresh cheese that does not contain lactose.
Cottage cheese is very digestive and is also ideal as stage to increase muscle mass. If you want to consume it at night, you can replace the fruit by adding some type of cold meat low in salt and fat, as well as you can accompany it with toasted wholemeal bread.
Breakfasts to increase muscle mass based on shakes
Another breakfast that will make you gain muscle mass quickly and effectively is banana and oatmeal smoothie. The shakes to increase muscle mass They are excellent alternatives to consume for breakfast. This smoothie is characterized by having a high content of potassium and carbohydrates.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon of honey or agave syrup to sweeten
- 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast.
- 250ml whole milk
- In a blender, pour the previously peeled and chopped banana.
- Then add the milk, oatmeal and brewer’s yeast.
- Proceed to blend it until you get a homogeneous smoothie.
- Taste it and add the honey until you get the desired sweetness.
Whole wheat toast with avocado and fresh cheese
Wholemeal bread is a source of carbohydrates. For its part, fresh cheese has a low fat index but a high protein value. Avocado is a food with a high content of high quality fats, popularly known as good fats.
A protein breakfast that consists of some toasted bread with avocado and fresh cheese, in addition to being very delicious and easy to prepare, it will provide your body with beneficial calories that will help you develop your muscles in a healthy way.
In addition, this type of breakfast can become one of the delicious dinners to increase muscle mass in your weekly diet. Add a few slices of tomato and you will have a very healthy gourmet dinner.
- Two large slices of whole wheat bread. If you wish, it can be wholemeal bread with seeds since they have, like avocado, a high rate of beneficial fats for the body.
- A peeled and chopped avocado.
- A tub of fresh cheese (approximately 200 grams).
- A splash of olive oil.
- A pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare a kind of salad by chopping the avocado and fresh cheese in a bowl.
- Season with pepper and salt to taste but without overdoing it.
- Add a splash of olive oil.
- Pour the preparation on a slice of bread, then cover with the other slice. If you wish, you can toast the bread to make it even more delicious.
Note to our readers:
🔹 Subscribe for free to more information on our WhatsApp. Click on the link: https://bit.ly/2Z2UF3j.