The dinner for tonight It is an easy and very nutritious recipe, but you will also love it. It is a broccoli fat burning saladwhere the star is this cruciferous that stands out for its low caloric content and its great contribution of fiberwhich in addition to being satiatinghelp to improve intestinal transitto reduce the levels of cholesterol bad (LDL) and lose the extra pounds.
The broccoli It is an important source of vitamins A, complex B, C and E, as well as minerals such as calcium, iron, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese. Its regular consumption contributes to purify the body and expel harmful toxins for our body, and even its antioxidantssuch as sulforaphane, are studied for their power to protect cells of some types of Cancer and gastric affections.
Many celebrities have recognized that they include broccoli in their healthy diets, and it is also a excellent ally against constipationexercises a positive effect on the liverthe organ that helps break down fat, so it is also key to losing weight since improve metabolism. Its consumption combats acidity, inflammation, indigestion and helps regulate blood pressure.
Fat burning salad with broccoli
- 300 grams of broccoli florets
- 50 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 cup pistachios or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons of pure water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- ground black pepper
- Sea salt
1. Wash and disinfect the florets of broccolibooking.
2. Place a pot with enough Water and a handful of shall over high heat, when it starts to boil add the broccoli florets and leave it there for 3 minutes. Remove, drain and reserve.
3. Wash the carrot, the zucchini and the cherry tomatoes. Peel and grate the carrot; take the ends off butternut squash and cut it like spaghetti with a grater; cut the cherry tomato by half; itches the spring onion into very thin crescents, reaching part of its stem, and serve it all in a bowl great.
4. Add the broccoli floretsIf they are very large, you can cut them in half so that they have a more comfortable size to eat.
5. In a separate bowl serve the virgin olive oilthe Apple vinagerthe agave honeythe pure waterthe lemon juicethe mustard, that and onion powder to taste, a pinch of ground black pepper and shall to taste, mix until completely integrated.
6. See you dressing on brocoli saladmix so that everything is integrated and at the end add the pistachios (they can also be nuts or any other dried fruit if you don’t have this ingredient), and enjoy!