It hasn’t happened to them, that since they took control of their lives, many times the ideals for the kitchen are not so simple, we even remember mom’s words when we were little, where we repeatedly heard the phrase “I don’t know what to eat today”and we thought something like; “But how can you not know what to eat when you have so many things?”. However, we have reached that point where we have no idea what we can do to cook.
If you are currently devastated and with a panic attack for not having ideas to cook, not to mention that the end of the fortnight has caught up with you, don’t worry, that’s why we’re here today, to support you and leave you with an extremely simple, quick and delicious idea, because we’ll give you the best options for a quick, healthy meal and that could last you for several days. That’s right, we’re talking about the vegetable soup with chicken.
One reality of all this is that chicken is one of the most outstanding proteins that we have, not only because can be combined with an infinity of foodsalso because it is one of the options with greater nutritional contribution in healthbeing extremely rich in proteinsvitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, sodium, potassium and magnesium. In addition to this, it is extremely easy for digestion because most of it is body fat. Of course, today we will be combining it with vegetables, which will enhance this dish in the best way.
Vegetable soup with chicken
- 1 chicken breast (without skin)
- 5 cups of water
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 cubes of chicken tomato seasoning
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce (from a can)
- 2 guajillo chilies (without seeds and previously soaked in hot water)
- 2 tomatoes (cut into squares)
- 1 tbsp corn oil
- 2 carrots (cut into squares)
- 2 potatoes (peeled and cut into squares)
- 2 zucchini (cut into squares)
- In the pressure cooker we will put the chicken covered with water and a little salt. It will take about 15 to 20 minutes to cook. If you do it the traditional way, you will have to wait about 30 to 45 minutes for it to cook.
- Let cool and shred the chicken. Reserve some of the cooking water for later.
- We will take the tomato cubes, the chilies and the tomatoes to the blender. Leave until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- In a pot we will put a little oil and we will put the tomato sauce, we will let it cook for about 5 minutes or until we notice that its color has changed.
- Once this happens, we will add the chicken and vegetables. Let cook until they soften.
- And ready, serve and enjoy.