The Mexican gastronomy It has been one of the most popular, it has long been characterized as one of the most special and the most delicious. Around the world, a large number of countries have tried to recreate our appetizers and it is not for less, there are many recipes that we love and that we can enjoy in countless moments in life, it has even been highlighted, that are one of the essentials for weddingamong other festivitiesexactly one of those popular mexican snacksturn out to be the pambazos.
The pambazos are a type ofpie” which is prepared with dishbathes with guajillo chile and filled with a stew of potatoes with sausage Many people usually accompany him with lettuce, cream, cheese and saucegiving a unique and wonderful touch to the food. It has also been noted for being one of the main dishes for fairs or its traditional sale in street stalls. ButDo you know where pambazos really come from?
According to various stories, it is said that the first time they performed the pambazosit was for Empress Carlota, wife of Maximilian of Habsburg, and he would be the chef Josef Tudos who would create them. It is assured that the cook ordered to prepare a bread that simulated the tip of the volcano Citlatepetl (Pico de Orizaba). In the story they assure that in its first version, it would be made with ingredients such as beans, mayonnaise, ham, shredded chicken, chorizo, lettuce, onion and marinated chipotle chili, of course, with the passage of time, this would be modified until the version that we know today.
Although we are not certain that this has happened, we cannot avoid that it is one of the most outstanding mexican dishes and loved by all. Thinking about it, today we bring you the most famous and delicious recipe, which we are sure you will love.
- 400 gr of chorizo (you can substitute for longaniza if you wish)
- 4 potatoes (cooked)
- 5 guajillo chilies (without tail and without seed)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup of water
- 6 bobbins or teleral
- 1/2 lettuce (clean and disinfected, cut in julienne)
- Cream (to taste)
- Sauce (to taste)
- We will put the chiles in a pot and leave for 10 minutes.
- We will take the chiles with the onion, garlic and a pinch of salt to the blender. Leave until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- We take to the fire, season to taste and let cook for a few minutes. Booking.
- In a frying pan, put the potatoes (previously cut into cubes) and the chorizo. We leave for 15 minutes.
- With the help of a brush, we will spread the bolillo or the telera with the chili. You can also soak them, but we find it easier with the brush. We take to fry a little.
- When we have it ready, we will fill it with the stew of the potatoes with chorizo.
- We complement with lettuce, cream and sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!