You can make banana waffles without using a gram of flour and they will be just as delicious.
This classic of breakfast It has many versions, but most likely you do not know this one. If they are banana and flourless wafflesperfect to start the day and take care of the silhouette if that is what you are looking for.
It may interest you: Prepare this delicious pancake recipe and share it with your whole family
These waffles will not only be based on the flavor of banana, ideal to start the day and for breakfast, but you can also add many other flavors to combine such as fruit, almond or nut butter, or honey.
If you haven’t tried them yet, we highly recommend them, as they have a pleasant texture between crunchy and soft and the perfect sweetness, neither tasteless nor too sweet. You will see!
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 tablespoon crushed oatmeal (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coconut oil to grease the waffle iron
1. Put the banana on a plate and with the help of a fork smash it ’til you do mashed potatoes.
2. Then add the egg to mixture, whisk gently until well blended. Then add the lower legthe almond milkthe crushed oats (if you decided on it) and the vanilla.
3. Mix very well. You can do it manually or also with the blenderuntil everything is very well unified.
4. Heat the waffle maker and grease it with a little coconut oil. Add a little of the mixture and cook for a few 4 to 6 minutes. Repeat as many times as you want.
5. Serve to taste, we recommend natural honey, nut or peanut butter, blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries to give it a sweet touch. Enjoy them!
You may be interested in reading: Learn how to make a delicious Arepa and ‘egg to lick your fingers at home
Receive alerts from Google News