Naps watching your cholesterol levels bad (LDL) or total cholesterol in the blood, is important Carry one Balance diet and rich in plant-based foods, as these will help you a lot to achieve good results. However, the vegetarian and vegan diet is not always so satiating if you do not know how to balance it, especially if you are not used to eating without meat.
Thus, for dinner tonightwe invite you to prepare chicken breasts in a very particular way and have a complete dish, well balanced and low in saturated fat. It is important that you know that a great source of fat in chicken comes from the skin and the fat that the meat has, therefore, it is advisable to remove it before cooking it, and not add oil.
For this preparation we tell you how to make a very simple marinadebut that will give a lot of flavor to your chicken breasts and that also does not add calories to your dinner. To complement, we tell you how to make a fresh salad very quickly with input from fiber, vitamin C, beta carotene and lots of waterthat will help you debug your body and go down the levels of cholesterol.
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 orange, peel zest
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 lemons
- 1 large tomato
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 4 leaves of romaine lettuce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- virgin olive oil
1. in a bowl big serves the peppersthe black pepper ground, a teaspoon shall1 tablespoon of virgin olive oilthe that finely chopped, zest of 1 orangethe lemon zest with its juice, mix everything until integrated.
2. Place in this marinade the chicken breasts clean (no fat or hair), leave for a few minutes.
3. Place a large frying pan over high heat, once hot, serve the chicken breasts with the juice of your marinadecover and leave over high heat.
4. While the chicken is, wash and disinfect the spinach and the lettuce. Cut into pieces lettucetake the tails off the spinach and serve them in a bowl.
5. Chop the cucumber (peeled if not organic and seeded) into slices, cut the Bell pepper (without seeds and already deveined) in strips or cubes, according to your taste. Serve in the bowl with green leaves.
6. Add the juice of 1 lemon to the salad, shall to taste and a splash of virgin olive oilmix and reserve.
7. After the breasts They were 15 minutes on high heat, lower the flame and leave 5 more minutes for the juice is reducedthen withdraw.
8. Serve one chicken breastyou can cut it into slices to give it a better presentation and serve a little of the flavored juice that is left, accompany with a good portion of salad and to enjoy!