If you think that having a healthy breakfast is synonymous with unappetizing foods, it is because you still do not know the delicious pancakes by Pilar Rubio. The well-known presenter revolutionized Instagram with her recipe for pancakes vegan accompanied by hazelnut and blackberry cream. What a look they have!
We are used to Pilar Rubio delighting us with all kinds of healthy recipes through his Instagram account. On this occasion, his pancakes have banished the myth that sweets are incompatible with healthy eating. It really all depends on the ingredients you use.
9 reasons to have a healthy breakfast every day like Pilar Rubio
- Allows you to keep the muscle tissue and improve your performance.
- It is ideal for slim downsince it activates the metabolism.
- Boost performance intellectual (comprehension, memory, concentration, etc.).
- Increase productivity labor.
- Strengthens the immune system, helping to prevent diseases such as type 2 diabetes or cardiovascular problems.
- Improve the mood and makes you start the day on the right foot.
- It is an ideal time to live it as a family and strengthen ties with your loved ones.
- Reduces anxiety and the constant desire to snack between meals.
- Helps to transmit good eating habits to children More smalls.
How to make Pilar Rubio’s vegan and protein pancakes?
What do you need?
Pilar Rubio’s secret to preparing her irresistible pancakes is to use the foodspring mixAs she herself tells us in her stories from Instagram. This German brand has managed to become a benchmark in sports nutrition thanks to its commitment to innovation and quality raw materials.
These pancakes are characterized by being 100% healthy. In fact, they don’t have neither gluten nor added sugars and, in addition, they provide a high percentage of vegetal protein (chickpeas, peas, sunflower…). Its spongy texture and its delightful taste they make them perfect for enjoying a sweet breakfast without feeling guilty.
To prepare healthy pancakes exactly the same as Pilar Rubio’s, you only need the mixture Vegan Protein Pancakes of Foodspring and water. We have calculated that with package of 480 gr you can make up to 24 pancakes. You will have them ready in just 5 minutes!
Did you know..
Scientific studies corroborate that eating whole grain cereals, such as oatmealIt has positive effects on our health. And it is that cereals such as oats are a source of dietary fiber, protein, vitamins and minerals
Let’s do it!
- Take 20 g (approximately 2 tablespoons) of the prepared of Foodspring for each pancake you want to make.
- Pour 30 ml into a bowl cold water or non-dairy milk for each pancake you want to prepare.
- Add the Foodspring mixture to the bowl and take it off until a homogeneous mixture is achieved.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil (you can also use butter if you are not a strict vegan).
- With the help of a spoon, pour small doses of the mixture in the pan.
- When the mixture has browned on one side, you turn it over so that it gilds for the other.
- Serve the pancakes still hot and add the toppings that you prefer (maple syrup, red fruits, banana slices, etc.).
Of course, these incredible vegan pancakes should not be missing from any healthy breakfast. Now that you know what fast and easy that turns out to prepare them, what are you waiting for to copy Pilar Rubio’s recipe?