Our breakfast It is not only essential, it is also one of the most important meals that we have throughout the day, a lot of this also depends on our performance in all the activities that we have, it could be good or bad, but it will also depend on what is consumed, for it must be nutritious and delicious. We also know that many people are tired of eating eggs every day and it is not for less, therefore, today we have a completely different option.
This wonderful recipe has not been just an invention, the idea comes from an account of tik tokers what are they called @monksofmunch and the original idea is with normal flour, however, we wanted to make it much healthier and we preferred to change it for a oatmeal that is extremely simple and quick to make. In addition to this, it is much healthier.
Let us remember that oatmeal is one of the cereals most prominent, for some time now, has established itself as one of the best options to be able to provide what is necessary in terms of Benefits of health for humans. Being extremely rich in fiber, antioxidants and minerals, it has established itself as one of the best options for gut health and the heart Health, by preventing the high cholesterol and conditions such as constipation.
Hot cakes filled with hazelnut cream
- 2 cups of oatmeal
- sweetener to taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 11/2 cups of milk
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 eggs (yolks and whites separated)
- 1 dash of vanilla
- Hazelnut cream, as needed
- With the help of a sleeve, we will make some discs of Hazelnut cream in a tray.
- We’ll put it in the freezer for a few hours.
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Booking.
- We will mix the liquid ingredients and integrate the dry ones little by little.
- We take to the blender clear and leave until a smooth consistency is obtained.
- Mix with the previous ingredients in an enveloping way.
- To perform the pancakesin a frying pan we will put a part of the mixture, the disc of Hazelnut cream and above more mixture of pancakes.
- Let cook on both sides.
- And ready, serve and enjoy.