The influence Juan Pa Zurita He has shown that there are no limits and that he is willing to do anything to continue growing and learning. Now, in a completely different way, he has decided to venture into gastronomy and, hand in hand with hbomax, brought to us the Mexican version of “Selena + Chef”, with a JuanPa + Chef. In its first season, Zurita He had 6 renowned and important chefs to accompany him from home and recreate some of the dishes that made them popular.
Among the most important celebrities, is the Chef Adrian Herrera, who previously had already taught him to cook a rabbit, in a very peculiar way. However, now she wants to show that JuanPa is ready and, on another level, like to recreate his famous recipe of the Tamagoyakiwhich turns out to be a japanese egg omelettebut not just anyone, because in the pure style of Chef Herrera, this will be their Mexican version.
As described by Chef Herrerathis dish is the Japanese version of the classic dish of monterrey crushed with eggs, which we are sure will make you crave from the minute you see it. We are not lying to you when we talk about the taste, it will be really spectacular, it will surprise you. Check out the original recipe and if you want more details, don’t miss the episode.
- 25g of crushed jerky
- 5 pieces of serrano chili cool
- 425 grams of tomato
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of chicken broth
- Ginger (finely chopped)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- We will chop the tomato and we will take it to the blender with chicken broth, a pinch of cumin, lemon and a touch of ginger.
- we leave our sauce until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- We will put oil in a pot on the fire.
- We add the ginger chopped and let brown.
- Before burning, we add the tomato. We leave until reaching the boil
- We will remove the seeds of the serrano chili and we will cut it finely.
- Add to the pot and stir.
- We will put the eggs in a bowl and we will win.
- Put the dried meat in the pan with a little butter. Separately.
- When we have it browned meat, We will mix everything.
- We will mix in bowl the egg everything.
- This part is very important, with the help of a ladle We will put a part of the mixture in the pan completely spread. We will let it cook, but when it still looks moist, we will roll up little by little.
- We repeat the process and put a little more of the mixture and roll again on the opposite side.
- When we have it ready, we take it out and cut it into rolls.
- Place on the plate and bathe with the ketchup.
- Garnish with cilantro and voila.
- Serve and enjoy.