Prepare the best hot cakes and take away the craving with the best recipes and tips from professionals.
Read more: Where to eat the best hot cakes in CDMX?
5 PORTIONS l 15 MINUTES
250 grams Of flour
150 grams of sugar
5 grams of baking powder
2 grams of salt
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
3 grams baking soda
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
2. Heat the pan for a few minutes. Put a teaspoon of butter to melt and pour a portion of dough, according to the desired size.
3. Flip once it starts to bubble, the edge is cooked and the dough is no longer shiny.
4.Check that it is cooked on the other side
- The secret of a good pancake is to take care of every single detail, from the selection of ingredients, quality and origin, to the time you give the pan to reach the ideal temperature and to detect the precise moment to flip it”. -Mr. Pancake
Read More: 7 Incredible Places to Eat and Drink in Colonia San Rafael
1 PORTION l 20 MINUTES
250 grams of strawberry
25 grams of sugar
1 tsp The brandy
1 pinch of pepper
1. Chop the strawberries finely.
2. In a very hot saucepan, place the strawberries with the rest of the ingredients over low heat for 15 minutes or until thick.
3. Let cool.
- For me, a good butter is the secret ingredient to give them that love and comfort that we look for in them”. -Rose Red
1 PORTION l 5 MINUTES
250ml very cold whipping cream
100 grams glass of sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Store the whipping cream in the freezer 30 minutes before preparing it.
2. In a cold bowl place the whipping cream and, with a mixer or balloon, start to assemble it.
3. When it is moderately whipped, add the sugar little by little and at the end the vanilla extract.
4. Serve in a bowl and place on the table.
Read more: If you have extreme fatigue and dizziness, then you need to eat more of these foods
Receive Hello Weekend every Friday, our newsletter with the latest in gastronomy, travel, technology, cars, fashion and beauty. Subscribe here: https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/mi-cuenta