The desserts they have become a fundamental part of our lives, no one in their right mind can say that they are something that they would not accept, only that they were on a diet and not like that, because today there are many options to substitute different elements to make your desserts something unique and without stopping consuming them. Many have managed to combine gluten-free flours such as oatmeal or rice flour which have become among the popular of all.
Although there are many ways we can create nutritious desserts, sometimes we need a little of those forbidden ingredients, so forbidden that they probably shouldn’t be named, but we can’t avoid them, because without them we would have nothing. Ok, not quite like that, but it would be somewhat complex to make our recipes. Precisely for this reason, today, we bring you an option where you can have one of the best options such as the yoghurt with raspberries
The raspberries they are one of the most outstanding red fruits, because it is an option extremely rich in vitamin C, similar to the same of citrus fruits. In addition to this, they also have a high content of potassium, antioxidants and fiber. In case that hasn’t convinced you, it’s also low in calories
greek yogurt cake
- 500 grams greek yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 40 gr of cornstarch
- 125 g of sugar or 60 g of sweetener
- Butter (to taste)
- Raspberry (to taste)
- In a bowl We will put all the ingredients and mix everything perfectly.
- We must have a homogeneous mixture
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC
- We will grease a mold with Butter.
- Pour the batter into the mold.
- We take it to the oven for 30 minutes.
- After the time, we will let the cake cool at room temperature, cover with plastic wrap.
- We will take to the refrigerator and leave for 1 hour.
- We will decorate with raspberries.
- And ready, serve and enjoy.