If there is something that you crave in times of heat, that is the fruitperhaps because of its juiciness, because it is easy to consume or simply because he gets along with almost anyone saucer. Therefore, today we will share with you a recipe to prepare a rich banana lasagnathat we are sure you will love, because it gives a different touch to the italian dish that we like so much. Let’s say that it gives it a sweet touch, but that is offset by the savory ingredients.
As we know, the lasagna it’s a saucer of italian origin served with overlapping sheets of pasta, interspersed with layers of ingredients to taste, most often meat (ragout) in Bolognese sauce and bechamel. When is it at kilncan be made with vegetables (spinach, aubergines, etc.) or fish. It ends with bechamel and abundant grated cheese to gratin it in the oven.
The word “lasagna” comes from the Greek “lasanon”, through the Latin “lasanum”, which refers to the pot in which it was cooked. The singular word in Italian is lasagna and in the plural lasagne is applied indistinctly to the dish or to the pasta in the form of sheets. It is a hot appetizer or first course that is usually eaten in winter or in the periods cold of spring, like the one we are experiencing right now.
How do you eat lasagna?
Although Latin America not so long ago cold like in EuropeWell, there is no rule that says that we cannot eat it, so it is worth trying and also with a special ingredient such as banana, what to difference than pasta, this has a lot less carbs and is much easier to digest. Also, it is a great idea to use those plantains or ripe bananas that you have there in the fruit bowl.
We know that by not using pastait is likely that some italians untie your furybut here the only thing that matters is our health and that we like everything we put in our mouths. For this reason, it is always worth trying new versions of what we already know, in addition, the banana is a fruit that contains B vitamins and minerals such as potassium, which help combat stress and fatigue.
This recipe yes he wears the traditional ground beef, but can be prepared simple and fast food these days before the Friday of Lent arrives, the time when we can not eat any red meat. You can always get even with recipes like these that are not not very, very, not so, so, as the grannies would say. So take note!
- 3 plantains
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 pinch of black pepper
- enough oil
- 1/2 onion chopped into small cubes
- 1 bell pepper, also finely diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube
How do you prepare?
- Remove the peel from your bananas and make 3 cuts on the sides until you get strips of each of them.
- Mix the 2 eggs in a bowl and season to taste.
- Put enough oil in a frying pan and fry the plantains. When they are golden brown, remove and drain the excess oil.
- In a saucepan place the cube of consommé or chicken broth, a little oil and all your chopped vegetables. Saute very well for 4 minutes. Add a teaspoon of black pepper and salt.
- Keep frying until everything is very well incorporated.
- Add 300 grams of Ground beef to the pan until cold, 10 minutes.
- When your meat is ready, remove it from the casserole and reserve.
- Now place a layer of the plantain strips at the base of the pan and add a layer of ground beef and the egg mixture on top.
- Repeat the procedure until the layers of meat and banana. At the end, add mozzarella cheese to taste and a little oregano.
- Cook over low heat until the cheese melts and cover the pan with a lid.