The carrot It is a very nutritious food that helps fight constipation and stomach pain due to poisoning. It is also ideal for people who suffer from gastric discomfort, thanks to the mineral salts such as sodium, chlorine, potassium and B vitamins that it contains.
This vegetable can be consumed in soups, stews, desserts and also in other alternatives such as pancakes. To prove it to you, below we share your recipe that also includes raisins.
Carrot Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup oatmeal flakes
- 2 eggs
- about 1/2 cup of milk
- 50 grams of carrot
- Raisins (optional)
- Vanilla or orange essence
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Carrot in pieces
How to prepare carrot pancakes?
In the blender put the oats, carrot, eggs, sweetener, baking powder, vanilla essence, add almost all the milk and process.
If it looks thick, add a little more milk and blend again, and check that the dough looks liquid.
Heat the pan and with a brush place the oil, and put half of the preparation. Then spread the dough with the help of a spoon and add the raisins. Keep in mind 3 minutes each side.
Flip the pancake, wait for it to be ready and put on a plate. To enjoy!
- You can accompany the pancakes with an infusion.
- You can also enjoy this delicacy with honey.
- The batter should look neither too runny nor thick.
- Use a non-stick pan so the pancakes don’t stick.
Do you dare to prepare carrot pancakes? Tell us how it went in our social media!
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
- How to prepare apple pancakes?
- How to prepare tarwi pancakes?