The hot season It has not given up and it seems that it is getting more and more intense, and that we are only a short time away from completely melting. The only thing we are looking for to pass this moment, is something fresh and between beverages and one or another dessert, the truth is that we have not quite managed to have a spectacular result, although it has been delicious, but not quite spectacular.
Despite the fact that the fan is at full blast, today we want you to forget about that moment a bit, because they say that sorrows with bread they are less and, ok, we would not be speaking as such of a breadbecause that one seems to us with a coffee hot and now that is not good for us, what we can tell you is that we have a dessert based on COLD coffee, which we are sure it could become one of your favorites.
Very surely I could remind you a little of the final result at that time. traditional cookie cheesecake, but the reality is that its secret ingredient: whipped cream, will radically change this situation and will make everything much richer and more special. Also, it will be COLD and that cannot be compared to anything in the world. But well, we will not tell you more and we leave you with this incredible recipe.
cold dessert with coffee
- 200 grams of cookies
- 500 ml of milk cream or whipping cream
- 200 grams of sugar
- 6 gr of gelatin
- 6 grams of instant coffee
- In a cup we will put the hot water with the coffee. Booking.
- In another container with hot water, we will hydrate the gelatin.
- We will take the cream or milk cream to the blender to assemble.
- Add the sugar and leave until assembled.
- When we have it almost assembled we add the coffee and the unflavored gelatin.
- We leave until fully assembled.
- Once ready, in a mold we will place a layer of biscuit and a layer of our cream. We repeat the process until finished. Just remember that the last bale must be cream.
- We will take to the refrigerator for 4 hours or until you feel that it is perfect.
- And voila, you have your perfect dessert.
TIP: you can decorate with a little chocolate, you’ll love it.