recently passed the carnival long weekendly we are already dreaming about the next ones to see where we escape to. Well, first of all, let’s keep in mind that in 2022 there won’t be as many as in previous years, but there will be enough to take a break, rest and discover new places. Attentive to this, from Despegar they announce their proposals with a calendar of long weekends in 2022 and the best destinations to take advantage of them. “We’re happy to announce that we’re in Sale Days, so it’s a great time to book trips. For all those who are planning their getaways around the country, at Despegar we offer 12 installments without interest, among other benefits”says Paula Cristi, General Manager of Despegar for Argentina and Uruguay (photo below).
All company proposals can be found on their website in the industry getaways and are specially designed for travelers seeking experiences focused on short trips and the comfort of having everything planned within reach of a click. In turn, these getaways are excellent opportunities to make use of the Pre-Trip credit, if you were one of those who took advantage of the program last year, and also the Despegar Passport points, which for Discount Days you get 30% extra when you use them to redeem them for flights and packages.
- From Thursday 14 to Sunday 17 April: experience to connect with nature with a getaway to jump for $71,000 per person. Includes direct flight, transfer, accommodation with buffet breakfast and excursion to Quebrada de las Conchas and Valles Calchaquíes.
- From Friday 17 to Monday 20 June: getaway to Cordova for $47,000 per person. Includes direct flight, accommodation with pool and buffet breakfast included and excursion to La Cumbrecita and Villa General Belgrano.
- From Saturday 13 to Monday 15 August: time to ski, getaway to Bariloche for $94,000 per person. Includes direct flight, transfer, accommodation with spa, indoor heated pool and buffet breakfast included and visit to Cerro Tronador and Ventisquero Negro Glacier.
- From Friday 7 to Monday 10 October: getaway at Iguazu Falls for $57,000 per person. Includes direct flight, transfer, accommodation with breakfast included, activities to the ruins of San Ignacio with Minas de Wanda and also to the Argentine Falls.
- From Saturday 19 to Monday 21 November: relaxing days with a getaway to Tiger for $25,000 per person. Includes accommodation at the Wyndham Nordelta with breakfast included, business center and spa on the terrace overlooking the bay.
- From Thursday 8 to Sunday 11 December: getaway to mendoza for $46,000 per person. Includes direct flight, transfer, accommodation with breakfast included and excursion to Valle de Uco.
You may also like