When the hot seasonmuch we do not know what to do with it, because we imagine the worst: that we will be melting, that the meat EITHER meal in general it will spoil much faster than before or that we don’t have the Beach near us. And all of that is true! Only there are always options to cope with the adversity. Sometimes you just need to be creative and get carried away a bit by the climate.
A solution easy, fresh and creativethey are certainly the adapted recipeswho previously wore meatbut now we can make one vegetarian version of these recipes, you know, so that everything is much lighter than what we were used to eating when it’s cold, because now you feel like swim, to run, play or whatever, in order to get out, after two years of a sedentary life to safeguard integrity.
Since the vegetarianism and veganism began to permeate the gastronomic worlda lot of recipes were innovated and now there are versions vegetarianeven of what we would never believe there would be, such as the Mexican tinga or the ceviche. However, no matter how typical some dishes are, you have to accept that sometimes the vegetarian version is much better than the original and that is also nice and good.
Can the golden tacos be without meat?
A clear example, without a doubt, are the Golden tacos. Yes, it is true that many of us know them with chicken, barbecue or shredded meat, but beyond potato tacos as a vegetarian version, there are those filled with cheese or carrot and they are also extremely delicious. In fact, that is why today we will share with you a recipe so that you can learn how to prepare them and give this everyday meal a twist.
The Golden taco it’s a saucer of Mexico very popular in other countries around the world, which consists of a small folded tortilla with some kind of filling, which is sometimes confused with flutesbut the difference with the latter is that they are longer, but both are fried so that it is crispy. The corn tortilla is the protagonist in both cases and its flavor is extraordinary.
Make golden tacos with carrot Y cheese It is a variant that few know, but the truth is that this vegetable is so versatile that you can consume it raw, cooked or however you want. It is super good, whether it is a salty or sweet dish, but in this case, we are sure that you will love its flavor, because it is not similar to anything you have tried before, not even those of Jamaica they come close to deliciousness.
- 2 grated carrots
- 1 medium onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil to taste
- Corn tortillas
- Manchego cheese or the one of your preference
- Avocado slices to taste
- sour cream to taste
- fresh cheese to taste
How do you prepare?
- First, slice the onion and grate the carrot to make it easier to place in the taco.
- In a pot with a tablespoon of oil, cook the onion and carrot. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix constantly; It will be ready when the carrot has softened and the onion has slightly changed its color, approximately in 8-10 minutes.
- Heat the corn tortillas so they don’t break when you fold them. Fill them with the carrot and onion stew, followed by the Manchego cheese.
- Fry the tacos until golden brown, especially without burning them, then remove them from the heat and let them rest on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Ready! Dress with cream, cheese and avocado. If you have any sauce, pour it out!