The spring it is not only heat, just as winter is not only cold. At least in Mexicothere are days warm and cold in both seasons. That’s why it’s always good to have planes A, B And till Cbecause you never know how the morning will dawn or how the weather will progress afterwards. One can be very excited and ready to drink whole barrels of irish Green Beer, with your fresh outfit and all, when all of a sudden, a storm breaks!
Yes, the rainy are more common than we would like to admit spring. In fact it is thanks to them and the Sunthat everything blooms and that we can reap fruits at the end of the season. That’s beautiful and poetic until we get soaked by the rain OR stormwhich makes us only think of one cup of hot coffeethat frees us from all evil to drink it in the company of some sandwiches to this.
Fortunately, to make us company either in hot or cold weatherare the biscuitsthat go well with both ice cream and little coffee OR have. As you know, in the world there are hundreds of cookie recipes. Each and every one of them has its charm and particular flavorthat are worth trying. Besides, there is nothing better than spending a rainy afternoon with a warm drink and delicious cookies.
How can you prepare some amaranth cookies?
For this reason, today we decided to share with you a fabulous recipe so you can prepare nothing more and nothing less than some delicious amaranth cookies, which will surely conquer more than one palate if you decide to share them. But as you always think of the chef first, because you are the cook–guinea pig in case you are going to cook them for the first time. It should be noted that they are an extremely healthy collation and company.
The amaranth for a long time it was a highly regarded plant in pre-Columbian peoples. The archaeological samples of amaranth grains, found in Tehuacán, condition from populate (Mexico), indicate that this species probably originated in North America. Archaeological samples of amaranth grains, found in Tehuacán, Puebla State (Mexico), indicate that this species probably originated in North America.
Is cereal also has a lot of Benefitsbecause thanks to its fiber, minerals, vitamins, carbohydratesIt can be a food that favors physical and mental performance, helps strengthen your bones, protects your heart from cardiovascular diseases and also helps you reduce stress. And if you already wanted to try them, then it’s time to get down to work!
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup amaranth flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup puffed amaranth
- 250 grams of butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup refined sugar
How do you prepare?
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 180°C
- In a bowl, combine butter with sugar plus one buda whole egg and the teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Next, first add the wheat flour together with the amaranth. Knead.
- Go on to add the puffed amaranth and the baking powder. Mix.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, take it to the freezer and leave it there for 30 minutes.
- After that time we dump the cookie dough on a work table and with the roller you extend it until a thickness of 2 cm is achieved.
- Once you have the stretched dough, proceed to cut the cookies.
- Grease a tray and go placing the biscuits separated from each other.
- Put the tray in the oven for 12 minutes.
- After the time, wait for them to cool down and serve.