If you are thinking of making something to eat that does not take much of your budget to continue saving, or you want to make something simple, but with a lot of flavor, this is a recipe that you are going to love. It’s about rich chipotle pork chopsthat you can complement with a delicious white rice or pasta, and of course, fresh salad or steamed vegetables.
Pork chops are a very easy meat to prepare, because even if you are in a hurry you only have to fry them with a little oil to enjoy them. However, there are many recipes in which you can prepare them and this is an option that is very easy to do at home because it doesn’t require much time, so it becomes one of the favorites when we’re in a hurry.
To prepare them you don’t need much, we only advise you to add some seasonings to the sauce to give your chops more flavor. This preparation is for approximately six peopleso if you require less or more quantity, just adjust it to your needs. Chipotle is not as hot, but if you are sensitive, you can reduce the amount of this chili.
Chipotle Pork Chops
- 900 grams of smoked pork chops
- 500 grams of tomato
- 1 can of small chipotle chili
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 1/4 onion
- 2 cloves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Vegetable oil
- ground black pepper
1. Place the tomatoes, already washed, in a pot with enough water to cover them, leave the pot over high heat until the tomato has softened and begins to peel off its skin.
2. While they are ready, put a saucepan over medium heat with a splash of oilwhen hot serve one smoked pork chopleave until golden and turn, remove. Repeat with each one and reserve them.
3. Chop a piece of onion in fine stockings and reserve, the rest pass it to the blender.
4. Add in the blender the tomatoesthe Chipotle pepper and the juice from his can, the tomato pureethe garlic peeled, the cuminA little bit of ground black pepper and shall to taste, grind until you get a homogeneous sauce.
5. Place the same pan where you fried the chops with a little more oil and when it is very hot, add the chopped onion and fry, once it is transparent add the chipotle sauce.
6. Add the smoked pork chops in the pan, cover and leave over high heat for 10 minutes, rectify the seasoning and leave for 5 more minutes.
7. Enjoy your delicious smoked pork chops!