The hot weather is getting more and more intense and we could not feel more dehydratedthan usual, because this living at more than 27°C is not exactly something that we love, but it does make us feel thirst all the time. Particularly when the sun is at its best and then we can only think about food fresh Y beverages very cold to quench our thirst.
And among all this, today we decided to share with you nothing more and nothing less than the recipe to make a delicious chicken salador quickly and without wasting more time. It is an excellent option for breakfast on a spring-summer afternoon, because it is also sure that it can give you many nutrientsso that you feel very Energy after eating it. For this reason, it is a good idea to incorporate it into your diet for the week.
The chicken is one of the proteins that are lighter when it comes to digesting. It is an important source of nutrients, such as lipids, vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, zinc, sodium, potassium Y magnesium. Most of the body fat is found in the skin, so removing it reduces fat intake. This makes the meat digest faster and therefore it can be consumed at any age.
What are the advantages of eating chicken?
The chicken meat It is so versatile that it can be cooked in many ways, be it: friedto the griddle, cooked or baked and it combines great with all the ingredients, like different vegetables, like the carrot, peas, dad And till lettuce. Due to this, we can find it in different recipesbut this one that you will learn to do today is quick and could also be a great breakfast, Garrison, meal Or until snack.
This recipe contains carrot, peas, dad, celery, parsley, garlic, onion And till laurel. As you know, all vegetables they are an important source of fiber and minerals, which makes them better for your digestion, but in addition to that, they also have a powerful antioxidant effect, which can undoubtedly help us stay a little better preserved and less prone to cardiovascular disease . So get to work!
In the case of this way of preparing salad, the breast must already be cooked. This takes 30 to 40 minutes and we recommend that you add 1/4 of an onion, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 bay leaf, as well as salt and pepper to taste to the water in the pot where you will put it to cook. a better flavor to your chicken.
- 1 chicken breast cooked with onion, garlic, bay leaf, salt and pepper to taste
- 5 potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 1 can of peas
- 1 stick of celery
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper
How do you prepare?
- Wash the vegetables very well.
- In a large pot with a tablespoon of salt and when it starts to boil add the potatoes, carrot and unpeeled peas. Let them cook for about 20 minutes.
- Once softened, remove them from the water and wait for them to cool down to remove the skin. Cut them into squares of the same size and reserve.
- Crumble the breast and reserve. Meanwhile, chop the celery into small pieces. Do the same with the parsley.
- In a container, prepare the dressing, adding the mayonnaise, mustard, sour cream, salt to taste and a pinch of pepper. Stir and reserve.
- In a large bowl add all the ingredients and mix so that everything is incorporated.