Number of times we wonder what we can have breakfast quickly and easilymainly on busy work mornings, where time does not seem to be our great ally. Many times we try to keep a Healthy life, but, precisely, the rush makes us go crazy and in the end, we end up consuming something that is not nutritious at all and, what added to this, does not end up filling us up completely. For those days, there is a rich, healthy and very nutritious solution; Chia and oatmeal crepes.
And, probably, you are thinking; What’s so fast about that? well, because it really won’t take you long to make them and because of the kind of consistency and ingredientsIt is an option that you can also keep for a long time in the refrigerator. When it comes to health, we are talking about the combination of oatmeal and chia, which will be extremely high antioxidants, fiber and some minerals.
This recipe is creating a youtuber by name carol changwhich is characterized by a content between beauty, food and advice for all people. On this occasion, we bring you the recipe for the pancakeswhich could become one of your favorite breakfasts.
Chia and oatmeal crepes
- Plant milk (preferably almond milk)
- peanut butter
- 1 egg + 1 white
- Vegetable oil
- We will take the eggs to blender with the oatmeal and the milk. Measurements are not exact youtuber ask that you do it conscientiously and as you see fit. We integrate the medium banana in slices and when we have it ready, we are going to blend perfectly until we obtain the desired consistency.
- When we have it ready, we will take a part of the mixture to a hot pan with oil. We spread perfectly and leave until it reaches the appropriate or desired cooking and we will add a little chia. You will notice that it will be time to turn it over, when the bubbles start to come out
- Repeat the process until you finish the mixture.
- When we have them ready, spread with peanut butter and we can put the slices of half of banana let us stay
- And ready, serve and enjoy.
TIPPairing: You can accompany it with fruit of your choice, if you wish.