This March 21 officially begins spring and to celebrate it with everything, we want to share with you a very easy recipe to do, refreshing and delicious, which is also very nourishing. It is a Apple salad which is not the one made at Christmas with cream and other sweet ingredients, because in fact the sweetest flavor of this preparation is this fruit.
The apple is a fruit that provides B complex vitamins, ideal for regulating the operation of the nervous system and improve metabolismalso provides vitamin C that helps strengthen the immune system and better absorb iron. It is a source of phosphorus, potassium, calcium, soluble and insoluble fibermalic and tartaric acid, so it helps to digest fat better.
It also helps improve intestinal transit, protects the stomach liningfights respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, helps us regulate blood sugar levels and lower cholesterol. Prepare this rich salad that is incredible to accompany a fish or a cut of meat, and even to enjoy alone, as it is satiating and contains protein.
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 romaine lettuce
- 1/2 purple onion
- 1 cucumber
- 100 grams of fresh cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
- 100 grams of peeled and chopped walnuts
- 1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1. Wash and disinfect the lettucecut it into comfortable pieces to eat.
2. Wash and chop the apples in slices, leave them in a bowl with enough water to cover them and the juice of a lemon so they don’t brown, or you can chop them at the end, when you are going to serve everything.
3. Picala purple Onion into thin slices and separate into rings, reserve. cut the cucumber peeled in half, lengthwise, scoop out the seeds and then cut both halves into slices.
4. In a separate bowl serve the juice of 1 lemonthe garlic clove ground or finely chopped White vinegarthe virgin olive oilthe honeythe black pepper and one pinch of saltmix everything to integrate.
5. Serve the lettucethe applesthe cucumberthe onion and the fresh cheese In a salad bowl, add the dressing and mix, sprinkle the walnuts chopped and enjoy!