bavarian pancakes or also known as bavarian pancakesare a type of dessert extremely fine, which is often mistaken as a pancake. They are extremely popular in Central Europe and Orientalbeing recognized in Bavaria, Germany under the name of palatschinke. It is usually made from wheat or buckwheat flour, it is usually filled with different elements. When offered, it is usually covered by a glazed, fruit, chocolate OR whipped cream.
They are usually consumed as dessertbut there are also people who usually enjoy them for breakfast or also for brunch, or a special occasion at an important dinner for everyone. Now, surely you are wondering; “But isn’t it the same as a crepe? and the answer is: No, it’s not the same. These two desserts are completely different, the crash in French It is made with a much more delicate type of dough and the bavarian pancake it is usually much firmer.
In the same way as the French bread, the celebration for the creation of this magnificent german dessertalso began in the United States, finally giving it the March 22 the date to commemorate it. Over time, it has managed to spread to different countries and today, we also want to celebrate its creation in the best way, with a simple and, we believe, classic recipe.
- 4 egg
- 2 cups of milk
- 11/2 cups of flour
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 bar of butter
- We will mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- We will stir perfectly until we completely eliminate all the lumps.
- We will put in a frying pan to melt half a bar of Butter.
- With the help of a ladle we will serve a part of the mixture in the whole pan and when you notice that it has begun to bubble, we will turn it over and let it sew on both sides.
- Remember that the mixture should spread completely throughout the pan.
- We will repeat the process with all the mixture until it is finished.
- On the plate, what we will do is fill it with your favorite element such as fruit and close it in a roll.
- And ready, serve with a little sugar glass OR chocolateand more fruit.