Without a doubt, breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. For this reason, we must include healthy foods in our body since we are going to begin to ingest vitamins and nutrients that are going to begin to activate us. Therefore, avoiding sugar and fats is essential for good health.
In this sense, a good breakfast It is essential to contribute to the maintenance of a balanced lifestyle.
It is for this reason that it is advisable not to eat the first thing we have at hand and focus our diet in the morning on the fruit consumption and food that can provide us with everything we need.
In this case, the most indicated by the experts is to consume fruits rich in water and fiber, foods rich in protein and some carbohydrate-rich product. In this way, we will be able to nourish our body in a complete and balanced way.
However, there are other foods that we should avoid in every possible way. Since really in the long run they will produce many problems in our body that are worth avoiding.
Next, we are going to talk about the foods that are prohibited by specialists to be consumed at breakfast time. Since it is the key moment in which our body is going to absorb more substances from them.
5 foods to avoid for breakfast
To avoid developing cardiovascular problems, such as diabetes, cholesterol or hypertension, it is best to avoid ultra-processed foods at breakfast time. As well as those with a high sugar content.
Next, we will see what are the foods that experts do not recommend consuming first thing in the morning:
- Butter: This product is one of the most consumed for breakfast. However, abusing this habit on a daily basis can bring us dangerous health problems in the future. And is that butter is rich in saturated and trans fatty acids. Which make our metabolism slow down.
- Jam: Jam is a sugar bomb for the body that we should avoid at all times of the day, but especially at breakfast time on an empty stomach.
- processed juices: In this case, the juices bought in jars at any supermarket have a large amount of sweeteners and sugars in their composition. The same goes for natural juices, which despite appearing healthier, also contain a lot of sugar. And they have lost the fiber of the whole fruit.
- Biscuits and industrial pastries: These products are rich in fat and sugar, in addition to containing many other ingredients that will harm our body if we abuse them.
- Appetizers: In the same way, salty or sweet snacks will also damage our digestive system, especially if we consume them regularly on an empty stomach.
And you have to think that the breakfast is one of the foods most important of the day. Since it is when our body is going to break so many hours that it has spent in fastand must absorb essential nutrients and vitamins to re-activate the organism and metabolism.
What are the healthiest breakfasts?
During fasting hours, Normal glucose levels usually range between values of 70 and 100 mg/dLneither lower nor higher than that figure.
Therefore, it can be dangerous for our health if we suddenly eat foods rich in sugars and sweeteners for breakfast, which will increase levels suddenly and uncontrollably.
At breakfast the best thing is that we incorporate all kinds of nutrients, vitamins and minerals to start the day strong. To do this, for example, avocado can be that extra supply of healthy fats that will improve the state of our health in many aspects.