11 years ago, in March 2011, it opened its doors Rosewood San Miguel de Allende to offer a different luxury lodging experience, steeped in the culture, traditions and lifestyle of this iconic destination in the center of the country.
Now, within the framework of its 11th anniversary, the hotel invites you to relive 11 different experiences that have made it stand out over time and propelled it to position itself as one of the best in Mexico, where you will spend, apparently, not 10, but 11.
11 experiences you must live in Rosewood San Miguel de Allende
Since its opening, Rosewood San Miguel de Allende has dedicated itself to creating a rich program of expertly curated experiences in various areas and inspired by nature, gastronomy, art and relaxation.
This not only enriches guests’ stay by providing a deep immersion in the local culture, but also leads them to make genuine connections with the community and the environment.
Therefore, to celebrate its anniversary, members of all areas of the hotel took on the task of selecting those experiences that, over time, remain the most special and that are unmissable for those who visit Rosewood San Miguel de Allende:
- Enjoy the sunset with an incredible panorama in the Sunset Sessions by Luna Rooftop Tapas Barthat exalt the senses with creative cocktails from guest bartenders, DJ music and weekly food specials.
- Get energized with a fun fitness class or water yoga in the hotel’s outdoor pool. floating adjustment It is a unique way of exercising and improves balance, strength and concentration.
- Reconnect with the Earth on a ranch tour Organic Waywhere guests will learn about the various sustainable projects in this space and collect ingredients from their vegetables to prepare them in an outdoor cooking class.
- Cook alongside the hotel’s chef in a cooking class with a view of the Parroquia de San Miguel Arcángel. An experience for those interested in knowing the secrets of authentic Mexican cuisine and its traditional techniques that concludes with a country meal complemented by craft cocktails and Mexican wines.
- Discover the ancient healing traditions of the Otomi culture by choosing one of the treatments of Sense, a rosewood spa® inspired by the phases of the moon.
- Immerse yourself in local traditions and learn how to make a mojiganga in a class led by expert artisans. Curated by master craftsman Hermés Arroyo, the activity shares with guests the history and meaning of mojigangas while guiding them in the making of these allegorical papier-mâché figures.
- Experience the luxury and privacy of the Rosewood Residences arranged along a cobbled path with lanterns and wrought iron balconies.
- Tour the city on horseback to discover the history behind the most emblematic cantinas of San Miguel de Allende, with the “Rosewood Canteen Tour”.
- Savor the best brunch at Restaurant 1826 and lose yourself among its various traditional Mexican food stations and its artisanal cocktail bar.
- Fly over the sky of San Miguel de Allende with a personalized hot air balloon flight experience. There is no more intrepid way to tour the city than to do it from above to perceive all its charm.
- Celebrate the most deeply rooted festivities in Mexico such as Independence Day and the Day of the Dead in the style of Rosewood San Miguel de Allende, paying homage to the culture and traditions of the country.
“Celebrating 11 years in this incredible destination makes us very excited. Along this path, we have made a special effort to highlight the traditions and history of Mexico through the constant search for new proposals that not only enrich the guest experience but also generate a tangible benefit for the community. Together we have dedicated great efforts to perfect the quality of service to create unforgettable stays. Looking back and remembering what we have achieved over time inspires us to move forward in recognition of our team’s effort to raise the standards of hospitality to the highest level and provide memorable experiences for our guests.” – expressed Alfredo Rentería, General Director of Rosewood San Miguel de Allende.
Of course, there are many more activities, but these are 11 good approximations of what you can do in this place that celebrates its 11th anniversary. Book and become part of the celebration through this link.